At FetLife we are looking for an open-minded, kink-friendly freelance Data Analyst to help us better serve the community.
As a Data Analyst at FetLife, your main focus will be on better understanding how people use FetLife.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding why some people churn while others retain
- Interpreting data to find patterns or trends
- Following up, analyzing, and reporting back on A/B tests
- Deciding what data to collect while respecting member's privacy
- Cleaning and maintaining the quality of our data
- Ensure that all data we collect is anonymized
We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of working with large datasets for web and/or mobile apps.
You have experience with:
- Collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Identifying reasons why and how members retain or churn
- Using data analysis platforms like Scuba, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc.
- Implementing and using data analysis toolkits like R, Python, etc.
- Using query languages such as SQL
Additionally, since we're 100% remote, we:
- Highly value strong written communicators
- Require at least three hours overlap any time between 10 AM and 6 PM CET
FetLife is the largest kinky social network on this side of the Milky Way. We:
- Have over 10 million members and growing
- Grew 100% by word-of-mouth
- Serve over 1.5 billion requests a day
You can find our team and core values here.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected]. In the email, please include:
- Brief introduction of yourself
- [BONUS] Description of a project (or two) where you successfully identified reasons for churn
- Hourly rate
- Link to your LinkedIn profile -and/or- a copy of your resume in PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]!