At FetLife we are looking for an open-minded, kink-friendly Growth Product Manager to help us better serve the community.
As a Growth Product Manager at FetLife you’ll focus on optimizing for product-led growth so that the product itself attracts and retains members.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and following up on strategies to improve activation, retention and engagement
- Identifying growth opportunities and creating hypotheses for optimization experiments
- Obsessing over how we can drive more value from our existing product
- Understanding member needs, experiences, and mental models
- Reducing friction in our member experience
- Maintaining and reporting on growth metrics
- Working closely with the team to ensure quick implementation of different growth strategies
We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of driving measurable improvements to member or customer activation, retention, and/or engagement.
You have experience with:
- Measurably improving the retention, activation and engagement of web or mobile apps
- Effectively prioritizing projects based on their potential impact
- Successfully launching and efficiently iterating over web or mobile products
Additionally, since we're 100% remote, we:
- Highly value strong written communicators
- Require at least three hours overlap any time between 10 AM and 6 PM CET
FetLife is the largest kinky social network on this side of the Milky Way. We:
- Have over 10 million members and growing
- Grew 100% by word-of-mouth
- Serve over 1.5 billion requests a day
You can find our team and core values here.
Pay & Benefits
We use a standardised salary calculator for each position to ensure we are competitive, fair, and consistent. For this specific role, the rate is between $162k - $210k USD / year.
Additionally, we offer:
- Paid time off:
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 statutory holidays (e.g. Easter & Thanksgiving)
- 2 weeks during Christmas
- 4-day workweeks during the summer months (July & August)
- Annual company retreat (e.g. Malaga, Miami, Vancouver, and Montreal)
- Annual anniversary gift (200$ USD for every year with us, e.g. 4th anniversary is $800)
- Monthly streaming music subscription reimbursement
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com. In the email, please include:
- Brief introduction of yourself
- [BONUS] Description of a project (or two) where you drove measurable improvements
- Link to your LinkedIn profile -and/or- a copy of your resume in PDF format
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!