What does a block do?
When a block is in place between 2 members, both members won't be able to see any activity from each other, including but not limited to:
- Status Updates
- Group Discussions
- Wall posts
There are only 2 places where you can see activity from someone you blocked or blocked you:
- Event RSVPS
- Suggested edits
Putting a block in place also modifies all past exchanges between you and the other member. That means it:
- Archives all private messages
- Removes all wall posts
- Removes all content where you have each other tagged in
- Removes the friendship and/or following
- Removes all relationships
- Removes all comments on each others content
If the blocked person makes an alternate profile to contact you around that block, that's called a "sock puppet". Notify the FetLife Caretakers, and they'll investigate. If discovered, the sock puppet is deleted and the member warned.